- Assist in providing variety of risk management consulting services for Banking Clients (i.e. risk management including quantitative model development & business data analytics) with quality and timely deliverables
- Assist in formulating solutions to client problems/issues as well as identifying valueadded opportunities
- Conduct well research on Client/Potential Client or Industry as required
- Assist Partners and Directors in pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to client queries in an effective and timely manner
- Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- For Manager/Assistant Manager level: leading project team in delivery project and supporting business development activities.
- Graduated with major Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Quantitative background like Statistics; Financial Maths and other related fields;
- Good analytical skills and ability to use statistical tool/programming languages (Python/R/SAS) is a MUST
- Good command of English is a MUST
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Relevant experience (i.e. Scorecard modelling, IFRS 9 ECL modelling, Business data analytics) is an advantage
- For Manager/Assistant Manager level: experience in leading/managing a team and/or project management preferred.