We are looking for likeminded individuals who have a strong desire to develop their career and abilities within a rapidly developing area of the firm with experience and skills (not limited to):
- Leadership, management and project delivery.
- Sound working knowledge of financial management, business processes and business operations.
- Manage, direct and delegate effectively to project team members in the delivery of projects for our clients
- Pride in their work and the quality of their work.
- Keep abreast of current trends and ongoing development of technical skills.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in finance or quantitative field like computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years' experience relating to Data & Analytics.
- Programming in Python (must), R, SAS, or SPSS (valued).
- Strong analytical mindset and solid problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Experience in data extraction, transformation, cleaning, and validation.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI (preferred), Tableau, or QlikView (value).
- Experience and interest in RDBMS systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.), cloud (AWS, Azure, Google
- Cloud Platform) and big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, NoSQL DBs) is preferable.
- Experience of working in a consulting environment.