The successful candidate will integrate a fast growing team and get direct exposure to the technical challenges of international financial institutions.
You will take part of important software implementation and be responsible for, and not limited to:
- Test, configure and install devices: router, firewall, switch, access point, server, PC…
- Follow up, manage project progress and provide prompt action to ensure it to match the planned schedule and to meet customer demand
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network devices, printers as well as end users’ requirements
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports
- Interacting with our international clients and our business analysts in Singapore and on the world
- Scheduled maintenance and patching of Infrastructure environments as necessary
- Taking initiatives to build internal tools
- Creating and performing authorized changes to customer environments.
- Managing incidents and problems appropriately within agreed service levels.
- Master or Bachelor Degrees in Information Technology, Mathematics or Sciences
- From 1 years of experience working as a System engineer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration.
- Have experience with Linux and Oracle.
- Have experience about Cloud is a big plus.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Basic knowledge of Data migration, Data warehouse and database security principles.
- Keen interest in financial markets. Working knowledge of financial products a plus
- Good English.