- The 2D Animation artist is responsible for the creation of the 2D animations of objects, characters, cameras and VFX.
- He is also responsible for working closely with the game developers to make sure the animations look good and work as expected in the game engine.
- Create characters and assets animations using Spine
- Create animated camera movements in Unity and VFX using Unity particles.
- Receive feedback from directors, game designers, and modelers, and improve the animations based on their comments or suggestions.
- High esthetics and design skills
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Understanding casual games visual trends
- Motion graphics animations skills
- Extensive knowledge in Spine and Unity
- Experience in using particle Unity FX
- 2+ years of gaming industry experience
- Good communication skills
- English Speaker
- Amazing portfolio
- Passion for mobile games
- BA degree in arts and design, animation or computer graphics.