- The UI artist is responsible for the design and creation of the game UI elements in the game.
He/She is also responsible for working closely with the game developers to make sure the assets look good and work as expected in the final game.
Receive feedback from directors, game designers, or animators, and edit the UI based on these comments or suggestions.
- High esthetics and design skills
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to hand sketch, draw and paint cartoon style elements.
- Understanding Casual and Hyper Casual mobile games visual trends
- Extraordinary eye for details
- 2+ years of gaming industry experience
- Good communication skills
- English Speaker
- Amazing portfolio
- Passion for mobile games
- BA degree in arts and design, animation or computer graphics.