- The 2D Artist is responsible for the game look and feel from initial sketches and concepts through delivering high quality visual assets, animations and UI design to the final product of a working interactive game.
- He is also responsible for working closely with the game developer to make sure the assets and animation work as expected in the game.
- The 2D Artist will report to Studio Manager.
- High esthetics and design skills.
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Character and environment design skills
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint and any other production drawing tools
- Familiarity with Unity 3D
- Familiarity with Spine
- Gaming industry experience
- Experience in designing of kid’s games
- Character animation
- UI design
- Amazing portfolio
- Passion for video games
- BA degree in arts and design