Reports to: Studio Manager
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Constantly create and pitch new ideas for games.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Making sure that the rest of the team (including programmers, artists, animators, and audio engineers) understand the concept of the game.
- Making adjustments to the original specification to reflect technical constraints and new programming or artistic developments from the team.
- Training testers to play the game – they make sure that it works in the way it is meant to, and play game as a testers.
- Work with artists and programmers to making sure the game experience meets the original vision.
- Great at creative thinking, decision making, problem solving, and knowing how to learn.
- Innovative and imaginative with out of the box mind set.
- Good eye and understanding of high aesthetics and visual design qualities.
- Attention to details.
- Up to date with trends in the casual gaming industry.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about 2D and 3D video games in a wide variety of genres and on various gaming platforms (Mobile, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, PC, etc).
- Good understanding of their environments, control systems and general usability rules.
- Thorough understanding of video games and their commercial appeal to the general public.
- Good interpersonal skill, good at teamwork.
- Well organized and result-oriented.
- Deliver high quality works under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Good English writing skill, ability to document ideas, concepts, and design systematically and in a style that that is easy to understand.
- Work well in a team and alone, take criticism well, be able to adapt quickly to change.