- Thoroughly test products through all phases of the development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing).
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases.
- Report and track defects, and work closely with developers in defecting resolution.
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining a certain standard and quality of work.
- Record test progress and results.
- Create test plans.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in sanity testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Solid understanding of software QA/QC methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Can support the development team to reproduce the bugs.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues with the leader and development team to prevent issues, risks, defects.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Analytical and business mind.
- A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent time and task management skill.