- Continuous learning about the business domain, our products and new customer applications to integrate with : training delivered by our core development team, business analysts, self-learning or classroom as needed
- Functional and technical design of interfaces according to customers needs,
- Adaptation of the product’s configuration on our side when needed
- Definition of test scenarios,
- Coding, verification and delivery of middleware components using Apache Camel
- You have already designed and coded backend solutions to establish and control data exchange between applications using various patterns and protocols (REST, SOAP, webhook, JDBC, flat file, etc.
- 4+ years of successful experience as a Java back-end developer.
- Significant experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Apache Camel is highly valued.
- Java 11, Spring, Apache Camel, LDAP/AD, Docker
- Largest possible knowledge of enterprise software protocols (ERP, databases, filesystems, authentication, …)
- Git, Jenkins, CI/CD, agile delivery
- Notions about software security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent English both written and spoken is essential
- Ability to fit technical solutions within time and budgetary constraints